Advertiser: Rob Law maxrecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jul 2018
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Power Generation & Distribution
This role is key to ensuring the ongoing and continuous success of the network.
Your hands on knowledge and exposure will ensure safe, timely and appropriate access to the network,
You will join a passionate team of professionals looking to deliver on time and when needed.
The role focuses on co-ordination of planned access to the Network and your role will:
- Process requests from Service Providers for planned access to the networks
- Ensure compliance with shutdown and live line procedures by Service Providers to provide safe access to the network
- Co-ordinate customer notifications for planned outages
- Ensure application of Electrical engineering processes to ensure the network operate within operational guidelines
- Conduct analysis of complex network situations to develop appropriate options and solutions
- Ensure application of performance targets to ensure minimum outage disruption and duration to connected customers
- Build relationships both internally and externally to facilitate network access
- Have management of planned SAIDI performance to meet targets.
This is a role well suited to someone who has had to rely on this role to ensure they have been able to do their job in the past, you may be a contractor or a service provider who has maintained the network and has solid knowledge of the importance of the role,
Call me to discuss
For more information contact Matt Newman-Hall on (04) 917 0858 / 021 391 483, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: MN63306