Engineer Community Services & Development, Information & Communication Technology, Board Appointments Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat NorthCloud
NorthCloud is seeking a customer focused, hardworking person to join our team as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Great Team Culture and company wide initiatives
- Opportunity to work with latest technology in constantly evolving industry
- Breakfast, in-house gym, health insurance, active workplace program
Listed ten hours agoat Private Advertiser*Great opportunity to grow your skills with exposure to the latest technologies *Central City location *Supportive team environment Listed four days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Exciting opportunity for a Support Engineer to join a great team in a growing company
- Work with cutting edge innovative IOT technologies!
- Newmarket location
- Permanent role with great learning opportunities
Listed one day agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
We are looking for a motivated techie to join our growing IT Operations team which is on the precipice of delivering a number of new technologies
- After a leader who values training?
- Want to work with a company that's focussed on new technology?
- Value a strong culture and community focus?
Listed nine hours agoat Red Wolf High Level Security LtdThis is a fantastic opportunity to join Red Wolf High Level Security - Wellington’s premiere electronic security team. Listed six hours agoat VetPartners Australia Pty Ltd
Are you a highly capable Level 2 Technical Support Engineer, with exceptional troubleshooting and amazing customer service skills? We want you!
- Competitive Salary
- Latest Technology
- Great Team
Listed seven days agoat Lantech Limited
We are actively seeking a capable and experienced Senior Engineer to join the vOffice team working with virtual and Hosted services.
- Well established company in the IT industry and an employer of choice
- Competitive Salary with added benefits including Health and Life Insurance
- We are known for the dedicated and personal approach we take with clients
Listed four days agoat TEKsystemsPart time contract Field Support Engineer opportunity Listed three days agoat L2 Recruit
A newly created role that adds to the technology team, providing first level technical support to customers in installation, operations & maintenance
- January Start - newly created role
- Great location with parking
- Excellent opportunity with a leading edge company in this industry
Listed one day agoat The University of Auckland
We are recruiting for an End User Support Engineer to assist students, academics and professional staff to meet their teaching & research goals.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver technical excellence to all communities of the university
- Support the University's core functions of Teaching, Learning and Research
Listed one day agoat Comspek International Limited
Take the next step in your career as a NOC Engineer in a permanent role with our leading Telco client!
- Network monitoring, diagnostics, & trouble-shooting
- Cisco & Juniper
- Permanent / Wellington CBD
Listed seven days agoat High Street Recruitment
The run has started early this year…
- Want some cash for the end of year festivities?
- Quick start working within a mini team for a well known corporate.
- 4-6 weeks work...
Listed two days agoat illion Australia & New ZealandThis is a Systems Engineer role joining the Support Team, responsible for supporting all illion Digital Tech Solutions systems and customers globally. Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyWork with a leading energy company in the Auckland region with a team of professional engineers, creating and designing infrastructure solutions! Listed one day agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Super successful Nationwide MSP looking for Sys Engineer to work with Multiple Business Customers BAU Support.MS Server, Immed start.
- Immediate Start
- Look after external Business Clients, Projects & BAU Support
- Hugely successful & great to work for Managed Services Provider!!
Listed eleven hours agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Join NZ's largest most successful MSP, be a part of this busy dynamic Desktop Systems Eng team and provide support to your own business customers!
- Provide Desktop Support to Multiple Business Customers, face to face & remote
- Start as Desktop Systems Engineer, work your way up to Systems & Senior Engineer
- Busy team, lots of training available for more certifications
Receive new jobs for this search by email