Engineer Community Services & Development, CEO & General Management, Information & Communication Technology, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat NorthCloud
NorthCloud is seeking a customer focused, hardworking person to join our team as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Great Team Culture and company wide initiatives
- Opportunity to work with latest technology in constantly evolving industry
- Breakfast, in-house gym, health insurance, active workplace program
Listed four days agoat Computer Culture
Excellent opportunity for a full time Senior Systems Engineer to join our team with an innovative, energetic and progressive IT solutions provider.
- Advance your career with a New Zealand owned business
- Competitive salary, company vehicle and health and life insurance benefits.
- Excellent team, great culture, modern offices next to Hagley Park.
Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser*Great opportunity to grow your skills with exposure to the latest technologies *Central City location *Supportive team environment Listed two days agoat SnapCommsSnapComms has an exciting opportunity for a talented Technical Support Engineer to develop their skill set and perform a wider variety of tasks. Listed twenty two hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandOpportunity for a Systems Engineer to work with a brand-new enterprise level client in Auckland. Listed twelve days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Exciting opportunity for a Support Engineer to join a great team in a growing company
- Work with cutting edge innovative IOT technologies!
- Newmarket location
- Permanent role with great learning opportunities
Listed four days agoat TEKsystemsPart time contract Field Support Engineer opportunity Listed one day agoat Sunstone Talent
Front office trading desk software applications support experience within Finance/Banking? Join a great team solving interesting technical problems!
- Returning to Christchurch/NZ? Trading systems application support experience?
- Enjoy Variety? Solving problems/trouble-shooting financial trading applications?
- Join a growing team supporting a world class financial software application!
Listed nine days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
We are looking for a motivated techie to join our growing IT Operations team which is on the precipice of delivering a number of new technologies
- After a leader who values training?
- Want to work with a company that's focussed on new technology?
- Value a strong culture and community focus?
Listed eight days agoat Red Wolf High Level Security LtdThis is a fantastic opportunity to join Red Wolf High Level Security - Wellington’s premiere electronic security team. Listed twenty hours agoat Teletrac Navman
A fantastic opportunity for a self-starter who is passionate about technology and committed to providing a high level of customer experience!
- Exciting career step
- Market leading telematics organisation
- Free parking, awesome team and great coffee
Listed three days agoat Kiwibank
This is very much a face to face, customer focused job with little to no time to hide behind equipment!
- Exciting Auckland based role at Kiwibank
- Join this changing customer focused team
- Are you passionate about delivering to your customers?
Listed eight days agoat VetPartners Australia Pty Ltd
Are you a highly capable Level 2 Technical Support Engineer, with exceptional troubleshooting and amazing customer service skills? We want you!
- Competitive Salary
- Latest Technology
- Great Team
Listed seventeen hours agoat MYOB
At MYOB, our people want to make a difference. To question. To challenge. To do better. Because successful businesses depend on it.
- BRW Most Innovative Company, Top 20 Coolest Tech Company in Aus
- Modern working environment to support our Agile way of working
- Great culture, highly engaged team and flexible working environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Lantech Limited
We are actively seeking a capable and experienced Senior Engineer to join the vOffice team working with virtual and Hosted services.
- Well established company in the IT industry and an employer of choice
- Competitive Salary with added benefits including Health and Life Insurance
- We are known for the dedicated and personal approach we take with clients
Listed four days agoat Midlands Health Network
We are searching for a self-starter responsible for supporting a growing user base and various programmes of work that are running through the region.
- Career growth with a focus on digital health
- Flexible working environment
- Excellent staff benefits on offer
Listed eleven days agoat L2 Recruit
A newly created role that adds to the technology team, providing first level technical support to customers in installation, operations & maintenance
- January Start - newly created role
- Great location with parking
- Excellent opportunity with a leading edge company in this industry
Listed nine days agoat The University of Auckland
We are recruiting for an End User Support Engineer to assist students, academics and professional staff to meet their teaching & research goals.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver technical excellence to all communities of the university
- Support the University's core functions of Teaching, Learning and Research
Receive new jobs for this search by email