Engineer Community Services & Development, Information & Communication Technology, Call Centre & Customer Service, CEO Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen hours agoat Mega Ltd
Join us as part of our small (6) QA Test team, excellent projects, take ownership and learn as you grow!
- Fast growing tech business
- Flexible hours & generous salary
- CBD Location with stunning views
Listed six days agoat Zeacom LimitedDeliver high quality technical solutions in all aspects of the Enghouse product set to our partners and well known large client base. Listed two days agoat WizBang TechnologiesJoin a successful, NZ-owned point-of-sale software company. Role is a mix of POS deployment, technical support & client relationship management. Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
Further your current experience and technical abilities across a number of exciting leading edge printing, scanning and data capture solutions.
- Dynamic global organisation
- Long-term career opportunity
- Stimulating fast paced environment
Listed two days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Kick-start your technology career with a leading industry player who's clients are some of NZ's most recognised brands
- Work in a close knit IT team and be mentored by some of the best in the business
- Provide technical support on both infrastructure and systems
- Prime central location close to public transport
Listed twenty six days agoat NorthCloud
NorthCloud is seeking a customer focused, hardworking person to join our team as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- Great Team Culture and company wide initiatives
- Opportunity to work with latest technology in constantly evolving industry
- Breakfast, in-house gym, health insurance, active workplace program
Listed two days agoat helloworldWe're seeking a talented IT Systems Engineer to join Helloworld Travel NZ, one of Australasia’s largest integrated travel service providers. Listed ten days agoat Everlea GroupWe are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales/Support Engineer to join our South Auckland Based team in a permanent role. Listed four days agoat 40 Foot Consulting Limited
Our leading consultancy are looking to hire a Network and Security Engineer to join their friendly team
- Dynamic team environment
- Leading IT vendor
- Great CBD offices
Listed two days agoat Rockit RecruitmentA great brand with a passion for being the best in what they do. Great opportunity to join a company that has prospects and truly recognises hard work Listed four days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Join NZ's largest most successful MSP, be a part of this busy dynamic Desktop Systems Eng team and provide support to your own business customers!
- Provide Desktop Support to Multiple Business Customers, face to face & remote
- Start as Desktop Systems Engineer, work your way up to Systems & Senior Engineer
- Busy team, lots of training available for more certifications
Listed nineteen days agoat Computer Culture
Excellent opportunity for a full time Senior Systems Engineer to join our team with an innovative, energetic and progressive IT solutions provider.
- Advance your career with a New Zealand owned business
- Competitive salary, company vehicle and health and life insurance benefits.
- Excellent team, great culture, modern offices next to Hagley Park.
Listed seven days agoat HSOne Talent
Further your development career with a global healthcare product leader in a high-performing and supportive team, with future career opportunities
- Full-time, permanent role based in Albany - Agile team
- Recognised as one of the world's most ethical companies - Henry Schein Group
- Brand new modern offices, flexible hours, training & development opportunities
Listed twenty three days agoat Private Advertiser*Great opportunity to grow your skills with exposure to the latest technologies *Central City location *Supportive team environment Listed five days agoat Datacom
This role sits within a highly skilled and passionate team of engineers, providing an exceptional level of service to one of Datacom's key customers.
- Great team culture
- Enhance your skills
- Supportive Management
Listed three days agoat High Street Recruitment
Start: ASAP. Quick 2 weeks cash to grab
- Its all about delivery AND
- Client communication AND
- Getting the job done... oh yeah delivery (:-
Listed nine days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Golden opportunity for an Integration Engineer within a large enterprise environment
- Flexible working practices
- Company based in Ellerslie
- Company encourages diversification and career progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email