Engineer Community Services & Development, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen days agoat Peak Recruitment New Zealand Ltd
Manage the delivery of transportation planning and improvement projects for a go-forward district and Council.
- An opportunity to shape the district you live in
- Strategic planning of the multi-modal transport network
- Enjoy coastal, mountain & urban lifestyle that New Plymouth offers
Listed one day agoat Department of Corrections
Seeking Commercial Engineering experience
- Inspire & motivate as an Instructor
- Christchurch Men's Prison
- Full time position
Listed two days agoat Eighty4 Recruitment
Intermediate Planner opportunity with a well-established multidisciplinary consultancy based in Tauranga!
- Highly supportive and experienced planning team
- Awesome staff incentives / office games / regular team building exercises
- Ping Pong + Pool Table!
Listed five days agoat NES Global Talent
Fantastic permanent opportunity with a small and highly specialised organisation working in the engineering and construction sectors.
- Career growth and fantastic team culture
- Strategic, small and forward thinking company
- Apply or phone for a confidential chat
Listed nine days agoat Low Yim Partners Ltd
Great Product Development Role in super Rural Location. Large Successful Business, great Lifestyle Choice!
- Plastics Industry
- Structured Stage Gate Approach
- NZ Agricultural Sector
Listed eleven days agoat Quest Recruitment LtdExcellent Resource / Planning role. Professional planning and resource management services, spanning a range of development Listed eleven days agoat Marbles Business SolutionsWell-respected company, based in Silverdale, is looking for an experienced CAD Technician/Production Planner to join their team on a full-time basis. Listed twenty two days agoat Auckland Transport
Assist in the development of a set of innovative and customer focussed strategic plans, which will guide the development of Auckland's transport.
- Worthwhile work to shape our future of transport
- Career opportunity to work in progressive team
- Viaduct Harbour
Listed five days agoat RecruitShopEnjoy Flexible Working Hours | Ongoing Training & Development for Right Candidate | Beautiful Location | Varied Work Listed ten days agoat RecruitShopEnjoy Flexible Working Hours | Ongoing Training & Development for Right Candidate | Beautiful Location | Varied Work Listed two days agoat Manson Engineering
We produce high-quality fabricated components on the leading edge of the Marine, Civil and Architectural industries. Come design them with us!
- Exciting opportunity to join an iconic vibrant and growing family brand
- Work with a high performing team on a number of interesting projects
- Central Henderson location
Listed thirteen days agoat Complete Construction Ltd
A vital role where our Cabinetry Design / Detailing team develop the shop floor plans for bespoke cabinetry and joinery items in our high end projects
- Leading Interior Fitout company with great culture
- Challenging yet interesting work
- Good rates for the right candidate
Listed fifteen days agoat ROLEThis is the most compelling UX (Mobile) Leadership role on the market. Listed twenty nine days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Grow your career alongside a friendly team in a great studio set-up. Add commercial projects to your folio from New Zealand's Leading Commercial firms
- Competitive salary up to $80, 000
- Join a company that values career progression and development
- Deliver innovative mid to large scale projects and enhance your portfolio
Listed eleven days agoat EMACS Group LtdAn opportunity for an architectural designer to be part of multi-disciplinary organisation practicing in Building and land development projects. Listed twelve days agoat Intepeople Ltd
Join a well-established Surveying Engineering and Planning consultancy with a focus on subdivision and land development projects.
- Senior Resource Management Planning role
- Work in a great location undergoing substantial growth
- Build your career backed by a supportive team
Listed twenty five days agoat Rush Digital
Define and measure goals, signals and metrics of products in collaboration with Product Managers, Business Analysts, UX Designers and Engineers
- Intrigued by what makes people tick & how that manifests in user behaviour?
- Design our data strategy for user engagement and behaviour with our products
- Get neck deep in data, whilst still zooming out to see the big picture
Listed four days agoat Resilio StudioResilio Studio is looking for a talented designer with skills and experience in Urban Design and/or Civil Engineering to join our design studio. Listed four days agoat Pushpay (New Zealand) Limited
Join the Pushpay Apps team designing mobile experiences that help connect people and build communities.
- Do you love mobile apps, technology and people?
- Build the best engagement experiences
- Make an impactful contribution
Receive new jobs for this search by email