Engineer Community Services & Development, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat Hobbiton Movie Set Tours
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be responsible for the physical assets at one of New Zealand’s top tourist...
- Lead a capable team who design and maintain this amazing tourist attraction
- Your team’s results are on show every day
- Be part of the Executive Team
Listed seventeen days agoat Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Bring your keen, aesthetic eye - develop, curate and design user-focused technical content solutions across F&P brands,
- Fast-paced, hybrid role with loads of variety
- Fun, collaborative team on exciting journey of change
- East Tamaki location, free parking on-site
Listed fourteen days agoat Platform 1 Ltd
Looking for a commercial savvy business leader with engineering experience, preferably mechanical or electrical, to drive business growth.
- Strong commercial leader
- Gradual business equity participation opportunity
- Well-established engineering business with significant growth opportunities
Listed three days agoat Auckland Airport
Exciting role to join the team @ The Mall.co.nz, Auckland Airports online shopping experience. fantastic opportunity to join the ecommerce team.
- Assist in developing and implementing digital assets for content-led campaigns
- Bring your ability to come up with new and creative ideas
- Contribute to making peoples journeys through Auckland Airport better
Listed twelve days agoat Babcock NZFixed Term 12 month contract - Devonport Listed seven days agoat AureconInnovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future? Listed fourteen days agoat AureconInnovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future? Listed ten days agoat Datamars
Apply your exceptional product & project management talent to plan, manage, execute & report across our AHDS distribution & retail channel portfolio.
- Establish and support global distribution & retail partner channels
- Utilise your analytical aptitude to identify & execute new market opportunities
- Manage retail packaging across our Animal Health Delivery Systems product range
Listed twelve days agoat Concept Engineering Limited
Fantastic opportunity in a full/part-time Marketing & Business Development role. Flexible working hours in a professional software business
- Flexible working hours
- Perfect for someone wanting work-life balance
- Further training and development opportunities
Listed twenty four days agoat Aurecon
Fixed term role to cover parental leave. Work across the full gambit of marketing and comms and showcase your writing expertise and digital nous.
- Work with a global team to execute and deliver the comms and marketing plan
- Work on a wide variety of projects across NZ
- Join an award winning team and work with high calibre professionals
Listed twenty six days agoat McConnell Dowell
We are seeking an experienced Stakeholder Advisor to join our team based in our modern Mt Wellington office, working across a number of projects.
- Working across a variety of site locations and iconic projects
- Package includes vehicle, parking, onsite gym, great superannuation and medical
- Join our highly skilled Communications and Marketing team
Listed ten days agoat Plexure Limited
We're seeking a driven Product Manager to join our Auckland office, covering a mix of Product Analyst, Product Owner & Product Manager competencies
- Mobile Customer Engagement Software
- 145 Million registered product users globally
- Central CBD Location
Listed seventeen days agoat Dukes
Well established Kiwi company seeks a talented PDC to drive the product development process internally and within the market.
- Do you want to work with a great bunch of people where you are truly valued?
- Are you passionate about bringing awesome new products to market?
- Is a great culture and a reputation for quality important to you?
Listed ten days agoat Steel & Tube Holdings Ltd
We are looking for a digitally savvy Marketing Coordinator to help support our busy marketing team.
- Opportunity for a digitally savvy marketing professional
- Help us digitalise our marketing collateral
- Support a busy marketing and communications team
Listed twenty six days agoat Techtronic Industries
Want to work for the fastest growing professional power tool brand? Fast paced business with great career opportunities!
- Well known brands and a great team culture
- Generous staff discounts on all TTI brands
- Competitive remuneration with career development opportunities
Listed twenty six days agoat Michael Page New Zealand – Marketing
Join a great team and support the Marketing, Design and Communications areas.
- Join a great team!
- A great opportunity to develop your digital and marketing skills
- Competitive remuneration and free parking
Listed seventeen days agoat Muster Limited
Join a well known international business assisting with product launches, sales, market insights and managing a national account in a senior role.
- Great company culture
- Product Management Experience is required
- Opportunity for career development
Listed twenty three days agoat Auckland Transport
Work with businesses and organisations to promote sustainable forms of transport such as public transport, walking, cycling and flexible working!
- Fantastic CBD Location - be a key part of taking Auckland city to the future!
- Use your behaviour change expertise to innovate and promote modal change!
- Experience first-hand the reputable culture and customer centricity of AT!
Receive new jobs for this search by email