Data Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Summerset
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Manager to join Summerset!
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits on offer
- Great career development opportunities
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team
This is a featured jobat Land Information New Zealand
Broad scope of management responsibilities. Expand on your leadership skills. Capitalise on your insights and apply them to our savvy, skilled team.
- Significant and high impact work portfolio. You'll be a key leader in our team
- Champion our initiative to shift devpt work in-house. Influence our strategies
- Align your staff behind your over-arching vision for the Business Systems team
Listed three days agoat Techspace Consulting LimitedData Analyst role with a Project Management twist working on a banking product initiative. Utilise your SAS, SQL and Power BI skills. Listed one day agoat Finite920
12 month contract for a Data Scientist who can use data mining and statistical analysis to build high quality prediction systems.
- Data Science
- Outstanding project
- 12 month contract
Listed two days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Green fields opportunity and one where you will be encouraged to bring your contemporary thinking around data in the Cloud-age.
- Inspiring thought leader in emerging Data Architecture trends required
- Showcase your broad Technical knowledge and hands-on expertise
- Heavily influence our NZ technology investment
Listed one day agoat Absolute IT Limited
Enterprise projects. Excellent career driving opportunities, Find a mutually beneficial relationship with this technology and public services giant
- Auckland City location - parking / shops / dining
- up to $120,000 base per annum + Benefits & Discounts
- Permanent Career Building Opportunity
Listed two days agoat Bureau Limited
Leading a team of developers, data and insights analysts and 3rd parties within the digital innovation department
- Strategic / commercial leadership role
- Develop and drive the commercial outcomes of data capability and platforms
- Central Auckland location with a carpark
Listed nine days agoat BNZ
Be responsible for delivering high quality People data and information that enables better decision making.
- Produce and maintain high quality People data
- Bring your drive for process improvement and automation
- Enjoy flexible working opportunities
Listed two days agoat WestpacFull time, Permanent Based in Britomart, Auckland A minimum of 1/2 years' experience working in the financial sector with a high focus on data risk Listed two days agoat XeroThe Data team is responsible for driving the adoption of data driven decision making across Xero Listed ten days agoat Datacom
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities.
- Great benefits such as income protection, health and life insurances!
- Take the next step in your career
- NZ's largest IT Service Provider
Listed two days agoat XeroThe Data team is responsible for driving the adoption of data driven decision making across Xero Listed twelve days agoat SWR Group NZ Limited
The ability to appropriately communicate complex ideas and data to a range of audiences with strong interpersonal, relationship and influencing skills
- New role, linking technology and business outcomes
- Lead IT strategy for Metlink
- Crucial role in organisational data management and usage.
Listed five days agoat LPS
- 6- 12 Month contract
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Environment
Listed four days agoat Clicks IT Recruitment (QLD)A leading commercial company is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team on a 6 month initial contract. Listed nine days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
An opportunity to join one of NZ's largest technology shops as a Senior Developer within our Data & Analytics team. Expanding team.
- Excellent benefits package on offer, including Southern Cross healthcare
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- Various leave options available; lifestyle, family, study leave
Listed ten days agoat GKC LimitedGKC is a Data Services company looking for someone who loves data, and understands what to look for in a poorly performing application. Listed four days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Use data and statistical analysis to provide high level advice, thought leadership and strategic direction
- Use data and statistical analysis to help shape strategic direction
- Work with an experienced and talented team
- SQL and R are our technologies of choice for our Data Services team
Listed five days agoat Hudson - Analytics
Do you have experience developing customer insights and a keen interest in consulting with a wide range of stakeholders?
- CBD Location
- Excellent Remuneration Package
- Permanent and contract roles available
Listed five days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Liaise with key stakeholders to understand the information landscape and ensure our Enterprise Data Warehouse policies align to our overall strategy.
- Develop and lead our Enterprise Data Warehouse team
- Build enterprise data capability
- Based in Wellington
Listed ten days agoat NZDF
Love analytics and information? This is your chance to realise the power of data to drive intelligent decision making for NZDF.
- Variety, challenge and a chance to influence
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic team culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email