Analyst Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Focus Recruitment Limited
Bring your strong ERP & reporting knowledge, work for an innovative NZ company that’s pioneering the nutraceutical industry. Be ahead of the curve.
- Varied role of Finance & BI, analyse & mine data for accurate forecast & budgets
- Greenfields opp, build systems & processes needed to keep up with exp growth
- Further your CA exp. & knowledge & be a part of this exciting journey
Listed two days agoat Crew Consulting
Business Process Analyst required for a six month project. The is a high possibility that this will extend.
- Flexible working hours
- New programme of work
- Potential to extend
Listed three days agoat LPS
We are on the lookout for outstanding Business Analysts with a track record of successful deliveries in the digital space.
- Work within a well-established PMO in a large organization
- Be part of the Digital team and work across multiple projects
- Central Location | option for both contract or permanent
Listed three days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Be a key player in an Agile transformation programme with a reputable NZ owned organisation.
- Fantastic transformation Programme enabling change
- Business Analyst with Practical Data Governance and Agile experience
- Up to 6 month contract with possible extension | Make an impact
Listed four days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Key role, large-scale digital team environment. Highly talented and motivated peers. Huge growth potential
- Huge eCommerce environment
- The very sharp end of online innovation
- Truly Agile, collaborative environment
Listed five days agoat Profile Group
Exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join Ngai Tahu Property, one of the South Islands largest property developers.
- Drive Commercial Outcomes
- Competitive Pay + Bonus & Package
- Based in Show Place, Addington, Christchurch
Listed ten days agoat Robert Walters
Exposure to all aspects of finance including financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, standard costing and process improvement.
- We are recruiting for a unique role in a manufacturing business.
- The company is going through an exciting period of transition.
- The role is a six month Group Financial Analyst position.
Listed eleven days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Critical senior level commercial insights position. Hi-impact role where you will enable informed, improved strategic decisions for our Team.
- Large-scale, complex environment
- Massive data sets to get your teeth into
- Great opportunity to showcase your razor sharp insights skills.
Listed five days agoat Halcyon Knights Pty Ltd
Product Business Analyst role| Perm| Northcote based| Established software product biz| Agile| Great $$
- Outstanding track record in creating enterprise-level products
- Opportunity to work with a most talented and dedicated team
- Chance to own your work and make a real difference
Listed four days agoat Robert Walters
Exciting 6-month contract for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a highly motivated Digital Transformation programme of work.
- 6 Month Contract
- Newmarket Location
- Highly Motivated Company
Listed four days agoat Digital People
Digital Business Analyst - $135,000 PA - Albany - Core Systems Team - 3 year Technology Upgrade - Flexible Working Hours - Best to work for Employer
- Large 3 Year Technology Refresh
- Best to Work for Employer
- Flexible Working Hours
Listed two days agoat BNZ
We're looking for Senior Analyst to join us in leading the setting, measurement and reporting on BNZ's strategic objectives.
- Bring your strong verbal and written communication skills
- Provide meaning and accurate management info that will assist the business
- Flexible work arrangements are avaliable
Listed five days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Responsibilities include coverage across a variety of sectors, with a mix of critical large cap and key high growth companies
- New Zealand Owned Firm
- A Returning New Zealander?
- Must Have Related Experience
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
6 - 12 Month Contract | Business Analyst for Business Enablement for a Technology Programme | Auckland CBD
- 6 - 12 month contract
- Business Enablement Specialist for Technology Programme
- Auckland CBD location
Listed three days agoat Gaulter Russell Numero NZ Ltd
Are you currently working in the legal sector within the M&A space but looking to take your career to the next level at one of NZ's top Big IV firms?
- 2+ years' specific M & A experience (including valuations and modelling)
- A financial related degree is essential
- Experience within FMCG, manufacturing and/or health would be ideal
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education