Analyst Government & Defence, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Transport
Be part of a small but highly productive team and play a key role in NZ's highly regarded search and rescue function.
- Background in data science, data preparation, data management and research?
- Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Advise practical solutions that will make a difference to people's lives
Listed four days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We are looking for a person with a relevant tertiary ICT qualification, with a good mix of business analysis and technical IT capabilities.
- Experience working in a Health or laboratory IT environment?
- Support our Eclair laboratory results reporting system
- Bring your proven problem solving capabilities
Listed two days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We're looking for someone remarkable to join our People Analytics team. Help us to better understand our workforce!
- Experienced in data warehousing strategy?
- Interpret data into meaningful insights
- Enjoy ongoing focus on your career development
Listed eight days agoat Counties Manukau District Health BoardPut your expertise to the test with this fantastic position as a Lead Analyst within our Health Intelligence & Informatics team at Middlemore Hospital Listed two days agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Support enterprise-wide projects with significant impact
- Wide ranging programme of work
- Central city location
Listed thirteen hours agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Provide key information and analysis for action and accountability reporting
- Use your extensive analytical skills to develop meaningful business insights
- Two positions within the Provincial Development Unit (PDU)
- Central Wellington location
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Looking for an experienced Payroll Officer with an interest in reporting and analytics.
- Develop your skills in payroll reporting and analytics
- Focus on continuous improvement and innovation
- Extensive opportunities for development and progression
Listed eight days agoat University of Otago
Are you ready to join one off the largest ICT operations in NZ?
- Experience in implementing process change within a large, complex organisation?
- Provide business analysis activities and support for IT projects and initiatives
- Bring your ability to collaborate with a wide range of people
Listed fifteen hours agoat Inland RevenueBe part of a significant business transformation journey Listed eleven days agoat SKY TV
SKY is looking for a self-starter to join our OTT Media Delivery Analyst team.
- FANATICAL about working with a great team?
- Want to provide KIWIs with great entertainment?
- SWITCHED ON in your field?
Listed four days agoat Auckland Transport
At Auckland Transport 'We're all go'- Be a part of our collective future!
- Planning and Investment Division
- 2x Permanent Full-time Positions
- Viaduct Harbour based Office
Listed four days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Working closely with others - you will provide support to the product team to ensure business objectives are met.
- Exciting opportunity as we move towards an agile technology environment
- Bring your enthusiasm and fresh ideas to this high performing team
- Be a valued partner within the organisation
Listed two days agoat Stats NZ
If you are a passionate and talented person who relishes the idea of becoming part of NZ’s data ecosystem, then come join our team!
- Wellington or Christchurch based
- Do you enjoy researching and developing new statistical models?
- Work in an?agile, dynamic and flexible manner
Listed seven days agoat CAA/Avsec
The Information Analyst plays a critical role in supporting the organisation’s performance
- Apply your attention to detail in this meaningful role
- Contribute to keeping New Zealand skies safe and secure
- Great team environment and good conditions of employment
Listed sixteen hours agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Use your analysis, financial planning, reporting, stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills in this key strategic finance role
- Key stakeholder engagement role
- Position at Senior Advisor level
- Permanent | Wellington
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Transport
Do you have experience undertaking analysis of complex issues, in particular using data and analytics to bring new insights and evidence?
- Have experience leading and steering projects?
- Assist in the implementation of a modelling and analytics strategy
- Enjoy a focus on professional development
Listed fourteen days agoat Christchurch City Council
As a key part of the Procurement Excellence team this role is all about data analytics and process improvement.
- Looking for your next opportunity?
- Are you a commercially savvy all-rounder who has a love for numbers?
- Bring your procurement experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email