Analyst Science & Technology Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Transport
Be part of a small but highly productive team and play a key role in NZ's highly regarded search and rescue function.
- Background in data science, data preparation, data management and research?
- Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Advise practical solutions that will make a difference to people's lives
Listed ten days agoat Environment Canterbury
We have a vacancy for a data specialist in our Groundwater Science Field Team.
- Does a mix of office and field work appeal to you?
- We offer a collaborative, inclusive environment, great development opportunities
- Flexible working practices to support a work life/balance
Listed thirteen days agoat KPMG
Our Innovation & Growth Advisory team supports businesses of all sizes navigate the complex and ever changing field of government funding.
- Have a natural curiosity and can deal with uncertainty?
- We're growing our Innovation and Growth practice and we need you!
- Use your skills of building rapport to create strong client relationships
Listed four days agoat The Treasury
Do you want to be part of an exciting analytical team contributing to key Government priorities?
- Are you an expert within the programming and data analysis space?
- Are you a flexible, fast learning team player who wants to make a difference?
- Do you have excellent relationship management and communications skills?
Listed four days agoat Stats NZ
If you are a passionate and talented person who relishes the idea of becoming part of NZ’s data ecosystem, then come join our team!
- Wellington or Christchurch based
- Do you enjoy researching and developing new statistical models?
- Work in an?agile, dynamic and flexible manner
Listed twelve days agoat Ecolibrium BiologicalsEnsuring Quality Control of our commercial products and Quality Assurance of our research and development through insect bioassays Listed twenty three days agoat Bayer New Zealand LtdQuality Control Analyst role for a Global Organisation Listed nine days agoat Alpha Laboratories (NZ) LtdAlpha Laboratories (NZ) Ltd. is a leading nutraceutical manufacturer in New Zealand. We are based in East Tamaki, Auckland. Listed sixteen days agoat Synlait Milk LtdSynlait is the 21st Century Milk Nutrition Company. We're shifting perceptions of sustainable dairy, people and planet. We're driving value throug Listed nine days agoat Central Environmental LaboratoriesAnalyst or technician for routine water testing in Palmerston North. Options of getting involved with other lab disciplines and sampling. Listed four days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Are you hungry for data? Are you always curious? This role gives you absolute permission to experiment with data from all different sources!
- Innovative company with a great story to tell
- Work with a number of different data sets
- Experimentation welcome!
Listed sixteen days agoat Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition
As a member of our busy Laboratory team, you will be involved in analysing raw materials, finished goods and trial samples.
- Work with one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world
- Make a difference to our society through Early Life Nutrition
- A great place to learn and grow
Listed twenty four days agoat Focus Analytics LimitedThe Laboratory Manager's position at Focus is a dynamic role requiring the 'day to day' running of the laboratory operations. Listed six days agoat DOT loves dataHelp us build life-changing data products Listed sixteen days agoat Nicholson Consulting
Nicholson Consulting is growing and we’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our team.
- Small, multi-disciplinary analytics consultancy
- Developing role with a team that will support you
- Opportunity to learn and grow - suits new grads and those new to the field
Listed twenty three days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
We have an opportunity for an experienced Laboratory Analyst to join the team in East Tamaki.
- Market leader in health & wellbeing products
- GMP & Food Nutraceutical manufacturing facility
- East Tamaki location
Listed twenty six days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Asbestos Analyst/Quality Manager with a busy, reputable commercial laboratory
- Excellent opportunity to excel in a niche & specialized industry
- Well respected IANZ Accredited laboratory
- ‘Hands on’ role, excellent company culture
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Health
Use your analytical and research skills to contribute to our client focussed and varied work programme
- Central Location and close to public transport
- New building
- Flexible work hours
Listed nine days agoat CPB Contractors NZGraduate opportunity for GIS student looking to work and learn with a global construction company on a large-scale infrastructure project.
Receive new jobs for this search by email