Analyst Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Robert Walters
A leader in their industry is looking an Analyst to join their settlements team.
- Payment solutions business in growth phase
- North Shore Location
- Add commercial value to the organisation
Listed five days agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
This is Investment Analyst role within a blue-chip investment firm who are a well-recognised household brand within New Zealand.
- Well-Recognised New Zealand brand
- Permanent role with Continuous learning
- Auckland CBD location
Listed six days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Global Bank - Securities team - Corporate Actions or Settlements
- Work for a global bank
- Stunning view from the office
- Casual Friday and drinks!
Listed five days agoat Farmers Trading CompanyFantastic Analyst Grad Role working at Farmers Support Office! East Tamaki Location + Generous Benefits Listed five days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Rarer than hen's teeth, this is a one of a kind opportunity to join a true Venture Capital firm. Auckland based and focussed on NZ tech opportunities
- Brand new role in small, dedicated team
- Strong modelling capabilities needed
- Would suit 1 - 3 years total experience
Listed five days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
Manage a proactive and responsive investor relations programme for Heartland.
- Shape this role, make it your own
- High visibility externally
- Fast paced, dynamic environment offering huge variety
Listed four days agoat Consult Recruitment LimitedInvestment Associate role with a dynamic and industry leading investment fund. HUGE opportunities to develop and embark on an exciting journey! Listed two days agoat Deloitte - NZ
An exciting opportunity to join our growing Restructuring and Turnaround (R&T) practice
- Perfect entry level/commerce graduate opportunity
- Global brand, currently ranked in the top 10 of most desirable employers in NZ
- Be inspired by a passionate and highly experienced team
Listed thirteen days agoat Bureau Limited
Rare opportunity to join one of New Zealand's leading Investment House.
- New Zealand's leading investment house
- Superb culture and proffesional development opportunities
- Auckland CBD Location
Listed six days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Suit 2-4 Years related experience, must have DCF Modelling. Investments across multiple sectors.
- Excellent team
- Well known mandates
- Portfolio company interaction
Listed five days agoat Assa Abloy New Zealand
Skilled analyst and AX expert required to provide valuable analysis and support to manufacturing leader
- Key analysis role
- Global Manufacturer
- Opportunity to develop the role in team environment
Listed four days agoat WestpacRewarding role where you'll find the best solutions for our customers. Listed eighteen days agoat KraftHeinz NZThe Finance Analyst supports Kraft Heinz to make well-informed commercial decisions Listed six days agoat WestpacAre you ready to help us execute our vision to broaden capability across the Bank and Risk function that bring our data-driven strategies to life? Listed three days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
Join the TEC as an Analyst, support the team to maintain a full picture of tertiary education providers, system performance and need.
- Supporting the team on our funding management process.
- Collaborative team with clear purpose
- Exciting time of change at TEC and across the sector
Listed three days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
The NZ Superannuation Fund is New Zealand's sovereign wealth fund, established to partially pre-fund the future cost of New Zealand superannuation.
- Suited to Analysts with 3-6 years experience.
- Critically appraise investments across a wide range of asset classes.
- Support the selection and monitoring of ‘best in class’ investment managers.
Listed three days agoat WestpacA truly exciting opportunity is available to play a critical role in the development of Westpac's Consumer Banking and Wealth (CBW) risk team. Listed nineteen days agoat Southern Cross Health Society
We are looking for a Decision Support Analyst to join our Society and make a difference!
- Agile and flexible working
- Friendly and collaborative team
- Values based organisation
Listed twenty four days agoat Crescent Consulting
Liger Trading NZ Limited is an established global futures trader who are establishing a presence in the Queenstown region.
- Global organization at the forefront of financial markets.
- Lifestyle location
- Work in the most competitive areas in financial markets.
Receive new jobs for this search by email