Collection House Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Collection House Ltd
We are seeking multiple motivated & resilient Collections Officers to join the Collection House team in Dunedin on a permanent full time basis.
- Salary + Bonus Structure
- No call centre experience required
- Global career opportunities
Listed eighteen days agoat Collection House Ltd
We are looking for Full Time or Part Time Collections Officers to join our team. No call center experience required.
- Work in a supportive environment whilst developing your career
- Free Southern Cross Healthcare
- Base salary plus monthly bonus incentives
Listed four days agoat Intepeople Ltd
Tasman Bays Heritage Trust is a Charitable Trust established to administer the Nelson Provincial Museum
- Governance of capital projects/and or fundraising skills
- Collaborative and engaging style that adds diversity
- The Nelson Provincial Museum - Pupuri Taonga o Te Tai Ao
Listed fifteen days agoat Museum of Transport & Technology
We are currently looking for a Library & Archives Manager to provide leadership & direction to a close-knit team.
- Are you passionate about libraries & heritage!
- Unique opportunity to lead a amazing team!
- Come and work at the Walsh Memorial Library!
Listed six days agoat StuffExcellent opportunity to grow & develop your career with a market leader | Connect today! Listed five days agoat National Veterinary CarePet Doctors West Harbour are currently looking for a qualified full-time Veterinary Nurse for short term cover, covering leave, until May 2020 Listed seven days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client has been in operations for over 40 years, and has grown into one of the most sophisticated carriers available.
- Varied role
- Transport industry
- Hornby location
Listed thirteen days agoat Quality Equipment LtdWe are looking for someone someone that will take pride in keeping our Warehouses organised, efficient and tidy. Listed nineteen days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A fast-paced role with a well-known global brand. You will be handling all aspects of specific Line of Service portfolios
- 9 month contract
- Prestigious well-known International company
- Great work Culture
Listed twelve days agoat Ensure Recruitment NZ
Excelent opportunity for in-house insurancer manager or corporate broker looking to move in-house. International company, interesting risks!
- Excellent salary and benefits scheme based on experience
- A company that supports flexibility
- Brand new role - make it your own!
Listed seven days agoat Leaderbrand Produce Ltd
Carry out daily quality inspections of WIP Initiate and communicate non-conformance procedures Carry out reject assessments and corrective actions
- Brand new Salad House
- fantastic team mates
- locally owned business
Listed fourteen days agoat DOWNER NZCombine your science degree with leading innovation and technology to deliver superior road and pavement solutions for New Zealand! Listed twelve days agoat DOWNER NZWe are looking for a high performance Contract Manager – Asphalt Paving to join our busy team to be based at our Penrose, Auckland depot! Listed twenty five days agoat TFE HotelsGrow your career with our supurb & ideally located Adina Apartment Hotel in Auckland! Flexible hours, great benefits and a fun & talented team! Listed twenty four days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
We are looking for a dynamic Territory Manager for Lower South Island.
- Health & Wellbeing products
- Lower South Island based territory
- Opportunity to make your mark
Listed twenty one days agoat DOWNER NZ
We are 100 per cent committed to taking advantage of what is a 'once-in-a-lifetime opportunity' to influence and change construction sustainability
- Change local and international thinking and construction practice
- Lead and influence the success of environmental and sustainability practices
- Be a Pivotal player in NZ's largest Infrastructure project
Listed seven days agoat Kaipara District Council
opportunity for a revenue professional to join our revenue team.An exciting time to join with lots of change, projects and opportunity for development
- Experience in working under pressure
- Experience with accounting information systems, preferably rating systems
- Experience in bookkeeping and accounts receivable
Receive new jobs for this search by email