Asset Recruitment Real Estate & Property, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
The Easy-claim Relationship Manager will develop and manage relationships with a wide range of medical professionals
- 'not for profit' organisation
- Agile environment
- Strong drive for high performance, and a desire to be constantly learning
Listed two days agoat one eighty recruitment
A fantastic opportunity to join an organisation on the beautiful Kapiti Coast!
- Manage a range of exciting Projects
- Supportive and passionate team
- Great team culture
Listed sixteen days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a person with insurance experience to provide operational support to Servicing Brokers and the Branch Manager.
- Insurance industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Close-knit team environment
Listed two days agoat Hamilton City Council
If you’re an engineer at the top of your game and looking for a new challenge, we have a great opportunity within our Facilities team.
- Are you an engineer looking for a new challenge?
- Help deliver proactive solutions for our building renewals
- Hamilton City Council is committed to being a high-performance organisation
Listed eighteen days agoat one eighty recruitment
one eighty are delighted to be working exclusively with Callaghan Innovation to secure an Asset Manager on a 2 year fixed term contract
- Asset Manager
- Flexible, Innovative and supportive working environment
Listed eleven days agoat Eighty4 RecruitmentFantastic opportunity for admin King or Queen to join a well established property company. Listed nine days agoat one eighty recruitment
This well respected Auckalnd based business have a property portfolio and are looking for a Property Asset Manager to join them.
- Maternity cover contract
- Supportive and collabrative team
- North island portfolio
Listed twenty eight days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Facilities Manager to be responsible for the property portfolio of Chalmers Properties, based in Dunedin.
- Fantastic regional leadership role
- Circa $500 Million property portfolio
- Market leading remuneration and benefits + relocation package (if applicable)
Listed nine hours agoat Southern District Health Board
Be responsible for maintaining and facilitating assets through the smooth operation of reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Supervise, direct and develop our high-performing team
- Support and sustain the positive team culture
- Help make a difference to your community
Listed one day agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Are you a seasoned Residential Property Manager with proven understanding of the property sector looking for your next challenge?
- Short/medium term contract, ASAP start
- reputable organisation, one of the largest portfolios in AKL
- Central location, $90+/hour
Listed seventeen days agoat Ortum – Specialists in Property Recruitment
Unique Residential Property Manager role working for a multi-disciplinary commercial property business. Contact Ortum today.
- Well-renowned commercial property business with niche residential portfolio
- Surround yourself with experienced, respected property professionals
- Take ownership of a 120 strong property portfolio owned by a single landlord.
Listed eighteen days agoat Ortum – Specialists in Property Recruitment
Due to continued expansion, Oyster are seeking their next superstar to join their FM team based in Auckland's CBD.
- Great-step up for a driven individual looking to challenge themselves and grow
- Company culture second-to-none located in awesome CBD office
- Take responsibility for your own portfolio of commercial and retail assets
Listed twenty four days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
A prominent private property company are looking for an Operations Manager for their Assets in Auckland city.
- Private property investment company
- Family owned and operated with inclusive culture
- Leading salary and career development opportunities
Listed nine days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Establish, monitor & deliver the Property Acquisition Programme
- Bring your extensive experience in asset, property and facilities management
- Utilise your excellent commercial best practice and negotiations skills
- Based in Auckland
Listed twenty one days agoat Auckland Council
We're looking for an experienced Senior Operations Manager to scope and advocate for the Gallery’s strategic operational priorities.
- Permanent part time opportunity, 20 hours per week
- Join a collaborative team who are passionate about what they do
- Manage and deliver the Gallery’s operational needs
Receive new jobs for this search by email