Asset Recruitment Call Centre & Customer Service, CEO & General Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed eight hours agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
Fabulous opportunity for a passionate individual to join a professional team in the heart of Hamilton
- Exceptional customer service skills
- 'not for profit' organisation
- Start date, 7th October 2019
Listed one day agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
Our client helps to prevent injuries and get New Zealanders and visitors back to everyday life if they have had an accident.
- Immediate start
- At least two years customer service experience
- Fast paced environment
Listed six days agoat Ventia Pty LtdProvide first level support to our customers in this pivotal role Listed fifteen days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Lead a growing business in the Energy sector
- Lead a team of highly competent consultants
- Build on the current success and expand globally
- Saving the planet one business at a time
Listed five days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
Become part of the Rail Network Family. Within this role, you will become the face of the Auckland Rail– putting smiles on our daily commuters’ faces
- Winner of the ARA Diversity & Inclusion Award 2019
- Competitive hourly and penal rates
- Have the Auckland rail network as your office
Listed one day agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
On the lookout for a new Career? How about joining Transdev as a Train Driver? The pilot of the rail network! Our next school starts in September.
- $80,000 p.a. after completion of training
- You will receive a NZQA Level 4 Qualification when you are signed off
- Transdev embraces Diversity and Values difference
Listed eighteen days agoat International Culinary StudioBe a self-driven professional, an expert in strategy, business management, development, IT, sales & marketing, financial and human resource skills. Listed twenty nine days agoat Mana Recruitment
Go on the journey of a lifetime, setting the future course of this innovative tribal Trust based on Rekohu - Chatham Islands.
- Help provide and inspire a strategic vision for the organisation and its staff.
- Translating vision and concepts into strategic and operational plans.
- Position split between Rēkohu - Chatham Islands, and Mainland NZ.
Receive new jobs for this search by email